Flower of the Soul Retreat is hosted by Laor and team.
The retreat will begin at 2:00pm on March 19th and finish at 11:00am on March 25th, 2023.
Included in your retreat price is the following:
• 6 night women’s medicine retreat program including (but not limited to) daily yoga practices, 2 Grandmother Medicine ceremonies, 1 Sweat Lodge ceremony.
• Workshops exploring the transformative practices and powers within – Breath work, VoiceEssence vocal journeys with Laor, sacred poetry and Japanese tea ceremony, Ecstatic dance and movement medicine journey, Journaling, contemplating, silent forest walk.
• Twice daily plant based meals, light snacks and tea throughout.
• Forest hike, beach celebration and a picnic dinner.
Please note: All the ceremonies (except Sweat Lodge), practices, workshops and meals will take place in Villa S’ermita in San Miguel, Ibiza.
You will receive the exact villa location with co-ordinate directions in the WELCOME email.
The schedule may have slight changes, however, it is our main objective and passion to offer you as much practice, knowledge and personal attention as possible to ensure your retreat is positive and nourishing. The practices are not mandatory, however you are encouraged for your own benefit (to receive maximum results from your retreat experience and to contribute to the groups energy) to make an effort to attend all sessions planned. Laor is a trained and experienced Medicine Woman and will take proper care to ensure all participants have a safe and enjoyable experience, however, there is always a chance of injury. In case of an emergency, we will ensure you are taken care of and in good hands of a qualified specialist, however we cannot be held responsible.
The food and water onsite is clean and potable. In the case that you fall ill for any reason while on retreat, we will do our best to ensure you are taken care of and in good hands of a qualified specialist if need be, however, retreat hosts cannot be held responsible. The retreat is non-refundable, even if you cannot physically practice.
The property is private, and as a general reminder, please leave any valuables you do not need for traveling at home. The retreat hosts cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen items on site.
All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at you own cost. We shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel. We recommend you purchase traveler’s insurance to cover any unfortunate situations while traveling. This will also cover any last minute changes if you are unable to join the retreat due to Covid or any other circumstances that prevent you from traveling.
If you have had any serious physical or emotional illness within the last 5 years, or are under and medical or psychiatric supervision please advise us at the time of booking. If you are in any doubt about your ability to participate in the retreat please contact us beforehand to discuss this. We recommend that you extend your health plan to cover you while traveling.
In the event of cancellation by client:
1. 60 days or more prior to the retreat: Your entire payment will be refunded, less your deposit.
2. 30-59 days prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable, but are transferable (less 50% deposit) to a future retreat of Laor to be used within 1 year.
3. 29 days or less prior to the retreat: Payments are not refundable.
For all circumstances listed above, if you are able to find someone to take your place then we can refund your deposit.
€1.026,00 - 30% Deposit - Early Bird -Double room
€1.296,00 - 30% Deposit - Early Bird - Single room
€3.420,00 - Early Bird - Double room occupancy
€4.320,00 - Early Bird - Single room occupancy
€2.394,00 - Full amount - Early Bird - Double room (less deposit)
€3.024,00 - Full amount - Early Bird - Single room (less deposit)
The final payment is due no later than February 20th 2023.